Construction of exterior and interior walls have begun!
Through our partnership with Living Water International, two water wells have been drilled on our hospital property in Iganga, Uganda. Clean water for basic sanitation and hygiene is a critical part of the maternal health solution in sub-Saharan Africa, indeed we cannot run a safe facility without it. It is an added blessing to provide a second well that will bring life giving water to share with our neighbors. Already, our mission to fight maternal and infant mortality is impacting the broader community for good.
• NGO status approved in Uganda.
• 7 acres completely fenced.
• Title transfer of 7 acres to Hearts 4 Africa.
• Access road to our land purchased and entrance gate installed.
• Completion of 2 wells by Living Waters International.
• Foundation complete on first building.
• 1,400 blocks ready for construction of residence home and birth center.